TEXTILE DIPLOMA COURSES
|Courses|| Degree Awarded ||Specialization ||Intake Capacity ||Year of Starting ||Duration (Yrs.)|
|Diploma ||D.T.M. ||Textile Manufactures|| 60 ||1982|| 03|
|D.T.T.|| Textile Technology ||30 ||1995 ||03|
| D.F.C.T.|| Fashion & Clothing Technology ||30 ||2008 ||03|
To become a leading institute for providing the highest quality technical education to the students and serve the industry & society through excellent education, training programmes, intensive interaction with industry and highest quality research.
Our mission is to be the world class teaching, learning and research center for textiles, providing education of the highest quality through the use of innovative and flexible teaching techniques to prepare best quality graduates, who will be well versed with the knowledge and skills to manage the current as well as newly developing technologies and who as independent thinkers will be providing a vision of the future for the indian textile industry and who as a responsible citizen will strive for the development of the nation in general and the textile industry in particular. we are also committed to provide support to the textile industry in its development through close interaction.
ABOUT DIPLOMA DEPARTMENT
Diploma course in Textile Manufacures
- Emphasizes on modern methods of yarn manufacture & fabric manufacture, testing of fibre, yarn and fabrics,
statistical quality control, planning and organization of Textile mill, knitting etc.
- Six week implant training in textile industry
- Diploma holders are most sought after by the leading mills, merchandisers, importers, clothing manufactures
& textile machinery manufactures.
Diploma course in Textile Technology
- Emphasizes on technology of bleaching , dyeing, printing finishing and testing of textiles, chemicals and
auxiliaries, dye house planning and organization, quality control etc.
- Six week in plant training in Textile Industry.
- Diploma holders are most sought after by processing sector, dye manufactures, auxiliary manufactures,
merchandisers and textile wet processing machinery manufactures
Diploma course in Fashion & Clothing Technology
- Emphasizes on machinery and equipments of clothing (garment) Production, Fashion designing, fashion
Sketching, Textile Chemical Processing, Apparel Merchandising. CAD/ CAM application & Quality Assurance.
- Six week in plant training in Garment industry.
- Diploma holders are most sought after by renowned Garment Manufactures, merchandisers, exporters,
Garment Machinery manufactures & marketing